Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Road to Brazil...Removing the last 7...SO EXCITING/DIFFICULT

I must admit...on my computer I have an excel spreadsheet with the entire roster of the #USMNT.  I narrowed it down to Klinsmann's 30, then narrowed it down to the 23 players I want on the plane to Brazil, and even took it a step further to my desired starting 11.  In short, I am SO EXCITED for the World Cup to begin and I desperately want Klinsmann and I to be on the same page haha!!  

While watching ESPN's 30 for 30, I found myself sitting with a toothy grin on my face, and for those of you who know me, that is a phenomenon in itself! : ) I was analyzing Jurgen's every word, trying to get insight on his thoughts, narrowing my focus on all of his post it notes in the coaches meetings to see where he put players.  I even tried to figure out what player dropped first in the agonizing beep test, just to get any idea of who might be left at home next month.  

I was sad to see that Gonzalez is still working on the knee injury and thrilled to see Howard join the group.  I loved hearing Michael Bradley say “Teams that are ready to suffer are gunna do well. And we want to be the team that can suffer the most."  With that team spirit and the support from the amazing  American Outlaws the group of death will be nothing short of amazing!
 
I can't wait for the next 30 for 30, see schedule below:

May 29, Thursday, 7:30-8 p.m.: Episode 3
June 3, Tuesday, 7:30-8 p.m.: Episode 4
June 10, Tuesday, 8:30-9:30 p.m.: Episode 5
June 11, Wednesday, 9:30-10 p.m.: LIVE series finale – Epilogue


No matter who is chosen, I will always be one of the USA's biggest fans, proudly rockin my Red, White and Blue!


No comments:

Post a Comment